CAD Revit Technician
PTS Consulting is looking to recruit a CAD Revit Technician to provide CAD and Revit Models for the Structured Cabling System, AV Multimedia and Physical Security service lines, and other disciplines within PTS.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Production of CAD and Revit models for Equipment Room designs, floor layouts, meeting room and control room designs, elevators, details and schematic drawings etc. in the preparation of strategies, specifications and Invitations to Tender for Structured Cabling System, Physical Security and AV and Multimedia building reports
- Development and administration of drawing libraries and updating of drawings in line with current technologies
- Management and administration of drawing change control and drawing filing system
- Provide Senior Management with accurate and timely management information on workflow and workload
- Ensure that a project audit trail is maintained and PTS' integrity is maintained at all times
- Ensure that all work is carried out within the parameters of PTS' standards (Project Life Cycle, Change Management etc. and in accordance with PTS' BS EN ISO 9001 procedures
- Submission and retrieval of drawings and documents on a variety of client project documentation management systems
- Maintain cognizance of time allowances on projects and maintain commercial efficiency in drawing production
- Adhere to all stated company policies including Health and Safety
- Contribute to the ongoing development and betterment of your time and PTS corporately
- Ensure all time is accurately recorded and updated weekly in the PTS timesheet system.
- Good knowledge of relevant systems and associated technologies and methodologies
- CAD and Revit expertise
- Strong administration skills
- Strong understanding of metric and imperial measurements/conversions (scaling)
If your abilities and skills match what PTS is currently seeking, please do not hesitate to get in contact with your CV.