Commercial Development Executive
PTS Consulting is looking to recruit a Commercial Development Executive to seek and acquire new business leads for the PTS Group through various routes to market. The role is based from PTS' London office.
Overview of the Position
Support BE/Relo team making contact with targeted opportunities.
- Outbound calling and emails to highlighted targets within organisation
- Distribution of marketing material to highlighted targets
- Arrangement of meetings for Account Managers
Develop a strategic target list comprising of the top 100 companies (not currently PTS accounts) from each sector:
- Research and identify key stakeholders within each organisation
- Introduce PTS to each key stakeholder through marketing material, email and phone conversations
- Discover opportunity for PTS’ service offering and arrange AM meetings
- Identify key contacts within the client’s organisation Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Build a pipeline of qualified leads for the Commercial Team
- Research and uncover new leads via various internal & external sources
- Initiate new sales cycles via outbound calls, emails or social media
- Pre-qualify prospects and set up appointments with key stakeholders, for Account Managers, providing background on client needs/expectations
- Track all referred appointments and monitor the success rate of your initiated new business opportunities
- Support our Business Development program at events and when appropriate meet with clients face to face
- Develop and manage sales campaigns
- Liaise with Marketing team to develop Brand messaging
- Coordinate and complete additional projects as requested
- Strong and confident telephone manner
- An interest in consultancy services and technology
- Solid experience in Sales and/or Marketing lead generation, or in a dedicated lead generational role.
- Ability to generate and nurture outbound lead activities
- Great attitude and drive to work with a dynamic team.
- Confident in the use of a range of social media platforms
- Proven track record in a fast-paced, results orientated work environment
- Experience with CRM systems
- Competent in Microsoft Office Software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well organised with strong attention to detail
- Experience in Technology or the Construction Industry
- Working knowledge of Public and Private Sector Frameworks
PTS is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected soley on the basis of their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities. No applicant shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, colour, race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, disability, age. This is not an exclusive list.