PTS is an independent Consulting and Project Management firm providing IT, AV , Infrastructure and Security services across all RIBA stages of Construction-led Projects. If you are embarking on a landmark new build development or refurbishment on campus, we believe that our technology expertise and construction experience can deliver significant value to the project.
People, Space & Technology
As part of the project design team, we create first class technology learning and teaching experiences, whilst preserving the integrity of the building's architectural designs. We do this by understanding the interplay between people, space and technology.
Technological advances have contributed to a change in perspective. Read our Innovation on Campus brochure, where we outline 7 practical ideas to help deliver innovation and value to the university through technology on campus.
Interface between IT, Estates and the University
We provide strategic guidance and project management to the benefit of the Project Design Team, the Estates and Technology representatives, and the University's end users. We help these stakeholders to communicate, collaborate and stay engaged throughout the project lifecycle.
Capturing your IT vision at the earliest stages
Involvement at the earliest stages allows us to have the appropriate dialogue with Architects, Cost Consultants and the wider team to ensure that your vision for IT is captured and implemented.
Click the diagrams to enlarge.
The Campus Technology Landscape
We have subject matter experts that are able to offer advice and guidance on how to incorporate all of the technologies illustrated into a variety of unique campus spaces and buildings. Each technology presents its own challenges when incorporated into the architectural design,
Why work with PTS on education construction programmes?
- 1,000 + construction-led programmes in 35 years, from 10,000 sq. ft. to 1 million sq. ft.
- Extensive heritage in the education sector across the PTS Group; we have worked with 108 universities in the UK and 150 Schools, Colleges, UTCs and Academies
- Strength in depth and breadth: no consultancy firm can rival the number of FTE Consultants (80 in the UK alone) across the full breadth of technology disciplines: AV, Acoustics, Unified Communications, Networks, Physical Infrastructure, Security and Data Centres
- 85% of our clients re-engage PTS based on a recognition that we Listen, Consult, Add Value and Mitigate Risk; we customize fit-for purpose solutions rather than recommend technology for technology's sake
- Trusted Partner Reputation - independent, vendor-agnostic advice without conflicts of interest
Contact us for more information...
If you have any queries about our services and would like to find out more about how we can help IT teams on Estates-led projects, please get in touch with the team.