IT Recruitment Resourcer
PTS Consulting is looking for an IT Recruitment Resourcer to join our London based team for a six-month fixed term contract which is likely to extend.
As an IT Resourcer, it will be your job to support external and internal clients with their IT recruitment needs. This includes potential candidate gathering, interviewing, candidate management, database maintenance and ensuring quality compliance.
A day in the life of a Resourcer usually includes:
- Source and select candidates
- Network and advertise to potential candidates
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Carry out pre-employment screening checks
- Negotiate contracts and provide new starter packs
- Deal with general queries relating to contracts, pay, logistics, etc.
Additional requirements may include
- Assisting with audits
- Involvement in assessment days
- Using Excel to track the recruitment lifecycle
- Assisting with the month-end process
To be successful in this role, you will
- Have experience working to strict KPI's and targets
- Have experience within a recruitment or sales environment
- Possess strong negotiation skills
- Be confident and articulate speaking with people via telephone
- Excellent written skills
If your abilities and skills match what PTS is currently seeking, please do not hesitate to get in contact with your CV.
PTS is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected soley on the basis of their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities. No applicant shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, colour, race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, disability, age. This is not an exclusive list.