PTS Consulting is looking to recruit an experienced AV Specialist, who has hands on experience with both Audio Visual and Multimedia, to provide professional services across a wide range of projects, both internally and to our external client base. This will include the strategic, procurement and implementation stages of projects. You will be required to represent PTS on site with clients and therefore it is essential that you have a professional manner and strong communication skills.
You will be required to take the lead consultant role on multiple projects, working as part of a team who will support you in managing the workload. You will also be required to ensure correct implementation of the team's objectives and strategies. Due to this, a strong background and industry knowledge of AV and Multimedia projects is essential to this role.
- Provide technical expertise to the project teams for relocations and other projects
- Take a key role in the development of client strategies
- Develop documents and reports in a clear, concise manner according to the recognised PTS format and peer review documents written by other members of the AV/ Multimedia team
- Development of technical specifications for all AV/Multimedia projects
- Ensure total awareness of project deliverables and ensure PTS' adherence to agreed scope of works
- Attend weekly project meetings with the project team and client as appropriate
- Ensure that technical skills are kept up-to-date and continually improved with each project via 'on-the-job' training and exposure to vendor developments and systems
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the design of Audio Visual, Multimedia and Video Conferencing Systems
- Possess a strong knowledge of AV standards and good practices across all areas of industry
- Have current AV/Multimedia project experience and demonstrable industry experience
- Have good relationships with manufacturers and installers of AV/Multimedia Systems
- Be able to translate a client's requirements and produce a comprehensive AV systems design
- Be fully aware of installation methods, architectural integration, power, cooling and containment systems that support AV systems
- Ability to multi-task, working on several projects simultaneously
- Possess a good understanding of associated technologies such as Building Management Systems, Room Booking System etc. and how they may interface/integrate with AV systems
A strong understanding of at least one of the following technologies is essential:
- Audio systems, video systems, control systems and or Video Conferencing Systems
- Coaxial Cabling Systems, Ethernet, IP, Structured cabling systems, Digital Workflows and Electrical wiring regulations
- Understanding of: Ethernet, IP, PBX/Voice Systems, BMS, Room booking systems
PTS is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected soley on the basis of their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities. No applicant shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, colour, race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, disability, age. This is not an exclusive list.