Financial Systems Assistant
PTS is looking for a Financial Systems Assistant to help in rolling out Sage Life across the company.
A day in the life of a Financial Systems Assistant will usually include:
- Assisting with the implementation of the new accounting system
- Assisting with the setup chart of accounts
- Loading opening balances onto the new system
- Understanding accounts receivable, Accounts payable, General Ledger
- Liaising with system implementation staff (internal and external)
- Troubleshooting issues
- Providing bookkeeping support while staff are on leave
- Knowledge of accounting packages
- Ability to multi-task
- Educated to A-Level Standard or equivalent
Relevant Necessary Experience
- Involved in accounting software implementation
- Any accounting software package: Sage Live or other Sage products such as Quickbooks
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate should be:
- Able to act on own initiative
- Adopts a proactive attitude
- Adopts smart dress code appropriate for the working environment
If your abilities and skills match what PTS is currently seeking, please do not hesitate to get in contact with your CV.
PTS is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected soley on the basis of their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities. No applicant shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, colour, race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, disability, age. This is not an exclusive list.