The Graduate Trainee role is the entry point to become a Consultant or Project Manager within the PTS Professional Services division. You will work as part of a dynamic team delivering mission-critical programmes on behalf of PTS and our Clients.
You will complete an initial 8-week intensive induction training programme, on completion, you will be placed on six workplace rotations, i.e. Marketing, Commercial, Managed Services, Finance, Project and System Management and Professional Services Consultancy (with the latter two, you will be in a PMO role on active projects under supervision of a senior consultant).
During your rotations, you will be expected to develop a comprehensive understanding of PTS's business processes while expanding your knowledge of technology and project management methodologies.
It is a PTS expectation that you will strive to ultimately develop into a competent and influential member of the PTS Professional Services division for the future prosperity of the company.
General responsibilities will include
- Working within six recognised business areas under supervision, learning the fundamentals of each area
- Working under the supervision of a senior consultant on an active project with the possibility of involvement from start to finish
- Research and collate information while documenting market intelligence, including competitor analysis and drafting case studies relating to recently completed projects
- You will be exposed to PTS clients and always act in a professional manner while promoting the reputation of PTS in the technology and project management community
- Maintain positive team and client relationships at all times
- Ability to multi-task to a high level
- Excellent organisational skills
- PC skills - MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to use own initiative and be resourceful
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Be able to work well within a team or independently
- Excellent standard of written work
- Excellent communication skills
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate should be:
- Highly professional at all times
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Smart and personal appearance
- Self-confident and self-motivated
If your abilities and skills match what PTS is currently seeking, please do not hesitate to get in contact with your CV. This role is open to other applicants.
PTS is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected soley on the basis of their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities. No applicant shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, colour, race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, disability, age. This is not an exclusive list.