With tight deadlines to meet as well as Client's expectations, being able to quickly solve IT issues experienced by staff is fundamental for move-management organisation Moveplan. With staff spread out across XX countries around the world, working with Clients in diverse locations, providing effective IT support to such a diverse workgroup had its difficulties. Seeking assistance from a Managed Services provide the Client managed a rigorous tender process to find an organisation capable of meeting its needs.
Working in the same sectors as the Client, PTS Managed Services was considered the best fit for the Client, and Moveplan subsequently engaged PTS to provide full IT support to 90 staff located worldwide.
Moveplan now receives IT support from PTS Managed Services team on a 24/7 basis, receiving remote support from PTS's follow-the-sun service desk. PTS also provides the Client with Infrastructure as a Service, successfully migrating the Client's infrastructure from the incumbent managed services provides within a very tight timescale with zero downtime.
The bespoke service that PTS provides the Client with enables staff to call from any location in the world and reach a friendly technician on the PTS Service Desk. PTS Managed Services has since received outstanding reviews from the Client's employees regarding the level of response and service experienced. Moveplan's IT staff are now able to focus on other important projects and strategic objectives.
Watch our interview with Suki Reilley, MovePlan CEO.
• More responsive, global IT support, 24-hours a day, 365 days a year
• With more hands on deck, the Client can improve its response to new business challenge
• End-users can reach a PTS service desk anytime of the day, 365 days a year to receive fast and proactive resolutions to their IT issues
• The secure infrastructure hosted on the PTS platform increases security and levels of support
• Improved service has increased end-user trust in the IT services assistance available and the Client’s IT capabilities