Senior Project Co-ordinator
PTS is looking to recruit a Senior Project Coordinator capable of setting up, running and leading small PMO teams within IT projects.
The Project Coordinator must be articulate and able to present their opinions logically and calmy and deliver under pressure. The ideal candidate should possess the following personal qualities:
- Good networking, presentation, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Able to lead and mentor others and develop teams with the professional Project and Programme Office
- Understands the project/problem as presented in the context of the " big picture"
- Actively seeks to learn skills from colleagues and other learning opportunities
- Strong team working and conflict resolution skills
- Seeks and accepts feedback and provides feedback where and when appropriate
- Assesses own knowledge, skills and abilities and skees out appropriate sources of help or advice as needed
- Good understanding of the role of Project Management as a discipline and business process.
- An Intermediate level user of MS Office Suite, MS project and MS-Visio
- Sees all tasks through to completion
- Desirable - Foundation level European Computing Driving Licence (ECDL)
- Provides project management support following directions and utilising PM "Best Practices" and applicable tools
- Set-up and running of Project Office functions within a professional project environment
- Stakeholder management
- Prioritisation, negotiation, delegation and escalation, to ensure deliverables and tasks are managed to through to completion to agreed timescales
- Active and productive member of a project team, assuming various roles as assigned by the Practice/Project lead to ensure client success
- Maintains positive team and client relationships(s)
- Participates in regular communications forum as requested by manager/leader
- Adheres to published PTS processes for Performance Review and Time and Expense reporting
- Develops a Personal Development Plan
- Is personally accountable for upholding professional standards, i.e. conduct, presentation, timekeeping and process adherence
- Highly organised
- Logical thinker
- Ability to prioritise
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Common Sense
- Team Oriented
- Must be self-motivated
- Flexible working approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Desire and ability to learn
If your abilities and skills match what PTS is currently seeking, please do not hesitate to get in contact with your CV.
PTS is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected soley on the basis of their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities. No applicant shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, colour, race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, disability, age. This is not an exclusive list.